Free COVID-19 testing, vaccines
12/1/2022, 6 p.m.
Free community testing for COVID-19 continues.
The Richmond and Henrico County health districts are offering testing at the following locations:
• Thursday, Dec. 1 & Dec. 8, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. - Southside Women, Infants and Children Office, 1519 Williamsburg Rd.; 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. - Fulton Neighborhood Resource Center, 1519 Williamsburg Rd.
• Wednesday, Dec. 7, 8 to 10 a.m. - Eastern Henrico Recreation Center, 1440 N. Laburnum Ave.
Call the Richmond and Henrico COVID-19 Hotline at (804) 205- 3501 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday for more information on testing sites, or go online at vax.rchd.com.
The Virginia Department of Health also has a list of COVID-19 testing locations around the state at www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/covid-19-testing/covid-19-testing-sites.
Want a COVID-19 vaccine or booster shot?
The Richmond and Henrico health districts are offering free walk-up COVID-19 and flu vaccines at the following locations:
• Thursday, Dec. 1, 10 a.m. to noon - RRHA Elderly Building, 700 S Lombardy St.; 2 to 4 p.m. - RRHA Fox Manor Building, Pfizer for ages 6 months and older, Moderna for ages 6 months to 5 years old and ages 18 years and older, appointments encouraged, Novavax and Flu shots, walk-ups welcome but appointments encouraged.
• Tuesday, Dec. 6, 9 to 11 a.m. - Richmond Henrico Health District, 400 E. Cary St., JYNNEOS shots, walk-ups welcome but appointments encouraged.
• Wednesday, Dec. 7, 4 to 7 p.m. - Sacred Heart, 1400 Perry St., Moderna for ages 6 months to 5 years old, Moderna for ages 18 and older, Pfizer for ages 6 months and older, Novavax and Flu shots, walk-ups welcome but appointments encouraged.
Those who are getting a booster shot should bring their vaccine card to confirm the date and type of vaccine received.