Museum crawl includes five Richmond venues
7/28/2022, 6 p.m.
Richmond’s Second Intersecting History Museum Crawl will provide free admission and transportation to five area museums from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, July 31.
The Initiatives of Change USA has partnered with Intersecting History, a group of museums and history enthusiasts who create events that bring together different historical perspectives. In doing so, participants experience narratives about history in ways they may not typically experience regarding race, justice and events of the past.
This year’s museum crawl attendees may visit their museums of choice, and a shuttle bus will transport them between the participating museums. There is no fee for the museum visits or the shuttle bus.
Participating museums include:
• The American Civil War Museum at Historic Tredegar, 480 Tredegar St.
• The Virginia Holocaust Museum, 2000 E. Cary St.
• The Valentine Museum, 1015 E. Clay St.
• The Virginia Museum of History and Cul- ture, 428 N. Arthur Ashe Blvd.
• Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, 200 N. Arthur Ashe Blvd.
Registration is required at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/intersecting-history-muse- um-crawl-tickets-377358979867.